Tuesday, April 6, 2010

The Job Hunt

Although I have known I'm graduating for quite sometime now I have put off the hunt for a "real job" until just recently. Maybe I wasn't ready to let go of my awesome college job. I mean really, tell me being sports editor isn't the coolest job in the world? Maybe I was just thinking that I wasn't really going to graduate and I would be able to live in the limbo that is student life forever. Either way the time has come to accept the fact that I must move on. I have sent dozens and dozens of emails to potential employers, written and rewritten cover letters and looked over my resume so many times the image is engrained in my head. I must say I'm exhausted. Applying for jobs is like a whole other job in and of itself. That makes me a full time student, full time sports editor, an intern, a part time scoreboarder for the Deseret News and a job applicant. It's no wonder that I am going crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment