Friday, June 8, 2012

Sometimes you just need a reminder

I have been so nervous about the Ragnar. I keep worrying about not finishing and letting my team down and to be honest, how much I suck at running. And then something amazing happened.
My little sister, Morgan, posted the most awesome message on my facebook page about how I inspire her because I never give up and always work so hard. It was super sweet and almost made me cry. I almost felt guilty reading it because all I have felt like doing the last few weeks is giving up!!
Sometimes it just takes one little thing to remind you that other people think you are awesome and that they believe in you! And sometimes that is all it takes for you to believe in yourself again!
So in the name of inspiring and being inspired I leave you with these thoughts.
Remember, even when you don't believe in yourself, someone out their believes in you. Remember, that no matter how much you think you such, someone out their thinks you are awesome. And remember that no matter what there is always someone that loves you!

No comments:

Post a Comment