Monday, October 14, 2013

A case of the Mondays

For a while I thought today was going to be a good Monday, you know as far as Mondays go.
My CT scan this morning was quick, painless (except for the IV stick) and much shorter than expected, my coffee from Starbucks was tasty and I made it to work on time despite going to the doctor first.
Then I found out I still have an infection after more than 3 weeks of IV antibiotics, BUT the good news is it is susceptible to oral antibiotics this time and my fancy new (also expensive but supposedly amazing) cranberry pills arrived today so I feel confident this will get rid of it, finally.
I was able to move a few other doctors appointments to earlier dates and the internet provided all sorts of great entertainment for me today (see my facebook page for a few examples).
Then I had to wait at the pharmacy for more 20 minutes to pick up my prescription, which come to find out is only partially filled because insurance is stupid and won't give me all 14 pills at once. Then I come home to find Willy has shit all over the apartment. Not nice little turds either, gross little piles of poop, not in 1 or 2 places but 5, then of course he won't poop when I take him outside because he already did all over the place. I know I shouldn't get mad because he only poops on the floor when he is sick, I can literally count on one hand the number of times he's pooped while we've been at work. But to top it all off when I went to go get the paper towels out of the trunk of my car to clean up the poop I find I have locked my keys in my car, so no paper towels, instead I have to keep washing out the same rag, gross.
And my only pair of black dress pants now has a hole in the thigh from where my thighs rub together when I walk, thank you fat thighs.
Is it Friday yet?


No comments:

Post a Comment