Friday, October 4, 2013

Is it October? or December?

I woke up this morning needing to wear a coat outside to walk Willy, not a jacket, but a full on coat. My mom sent me a picture of her car showing the temperature as 29 degrees. It is October 4th! What happened to fall? I love fall so much! That chill (but not too chilly) in the air, the pumpkin treats everywhere, the pretty leaves but snow and freezing cold temperatures are too much.
I need fall!! I'm not ready for winter yet. After a super hot summer (which you will never hear me complain about by the way) I need a few weeks of nice 60 to 70 degree temperatures before it starts being wintery and cold. I need a few weeks where just a sweater or light jacket would be enough to keep me warm. I am so not ready for snow.
So Mother Nature what do you say you bring back those awesome fall temperatures and save winter for another day?

No comments:

Post a Comment