Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Thankful

There have been a lot of up and downs since I blogged about Thanksgiving last year. John's uncle passing away and his grandma moving in with us, buying a house and getting a new job just to name a few. But even with the challenges and bad times I am still so overwhelmed by how grateful I am for everything I have. It has taken many years, experiences and meeting new people for me to truly realize how good I have it.
I have an amazing family, one of the best in my opinion, who are full of love and support no matter what stupid things I may do. I have friends that are always there for me when I need a laugh, a shoulder to cry on and a night out to relieve some stress. I have an incredible husband who loves me no matter what and does whatever it takes to make me happy. I have a house to call my own, a car that runs (with heat and A/C), an awesome job that I love and a lovable and a snuggly pug to come home to everyday. I really don't think I could ask for anymore because I know I am so so blessed!
As I sit here getting ready to go home for the day and get started on the Thanksgiving preparations I can't be anything but thankful. Thankful for all the wonderful people in my life, thankful for everyone who has ever supported me and helped me get where I am today, thankful for a home and what is sure to be an amazing meal tomorrow, thankful for the family I get to share it with and those who are far away, thankful for everything, just thankful.


No comments:

Post a Comment