Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Adrenaline Rush!!

I have been a blogging slacker. And for no really good reason either. I mean my life isn't as exciting at the title of my blog might imply, but I still have some good adventures. I just haven't felt much like writing them on here. Instead I work on writing my book. It's so fun! I always thought writing a book was so hard but once I had an idea (I never said it was a good idea but it is an idea nonetheless) the words kind of just flow out of me. It sounds cheesy I know but I actually get an adrenaline rush from writing. That makes me sound like a total nerd, I mean most people get adrenaline rushes from riding roller coasters, nope not me. I can get excited and I mean really excited just by sitting on my couch and busting out 5 or 6 pages. I used to get this feeling when I had to write on deadline for the newspaper, because its stressful you know. You have to write so many words and only have so many minutes to do it. But I never knew I could get the same feeling when there isn't a deadline anywhere in sight, but I LOVE it!! I came to work yesterday just smiling because I had written so much and it made me happy. So yeah to say the least I love writing. I always knew I did but now I know for sure I made the right decision 4 years ago when I chose journalism over being a doctor or sports medicine person. I was born to be a writer, okay that might be exaggerating, but still. I'm sure if you read my blog and I have been talking about this book for three or four posts now you are wondering what said book is about. Well..... I can't tell you yet! I'm worried if I try to describe it to someone else I might think it sounds stupid and stop writing, which is not what I want to happen! So maybe someday soon I'll post a little snippet but as for the whole story you'll just have to wait until I'm finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment