Friday, February 25, 2011

Fail

I have failed miserably. Since my last post when I said I was going to work on book for a minimum of 30 minutes a day, I haven't worked on it any minutes a day!! I am a failure! I think winter is making me bummed I haven't really felt like doing much of anything expect sleeping which I do plenty of.
I think I kind of stopped writing my book because I am to the point where I actually have to start writing it, like I've laid out the basics of what is going to happen and written character synopsis so now it is time to put some words on paper. But I get scared because then what if no one wants to read it and I put all this hard work in!!
But I have to just go ahead and do it, I hear that the first book is always the hardest. I hope this is true.

No comments:

Post a Comment