Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Life Plan

I haven't blogged in a while, sorry I haven't really felt like I had much to talk about. BUT!!! I had a fantastic idea today. I've decided I really don't like going to work every day, its blah. So I have formulated a new life plan, whether it takes me 5 years or 25 years. I want to write a book, well actually several books, but once I have made a little bit of money writing books and such I want to open a bakery/cafe! It would so so much fun, then I could do two of the things I love most, write and cook. I have already named said bakery, its called Scrumptious. Sometimes when I have ideas like this, I get really crazy and excited and gung-ho for like a week or two and then nothing ever really comes from it but this time I am serious I really want to do this. So from this point forward I am going to spend a minimum of half an hour a day (an hour on weekends) working on my book because writing a book in the first step in this plan. In the meantime I shall continue finding and inventing super delicious recipes for Scrumptious. I think it makes it more real if I name the place. So anyways that is my new life plan, wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment