Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I'm Obsessed

I have a new obsession.
In the past few weeks I have spent my spare time at work on the internet looking up work out routines and diet plans and fitness tips, basically if its about losing weight I have tried to find it.
I have emailed myself no less than 7 of these said plans.
I have a weekend workout, a 7-day workout plan, a 14-day personal trainer plan, a 14-day half marathon jump-start plan, a 14-day look better naked plan, a lose 10 pounds in 30 days plan and a get-a-better-body in 21 days plan. I also have a 400-calorie meal diet plan, which gives you recipes for 400 calorie meals (they have actually come in quite handy).
I mean really how many plans does one girl need? So this is what I am thinking if I do all the plans back to back to back I'll have a plan for 102 days.
Actually what really needs to happen is I need to channel my obsession for finding plans into an obsession for carrying out said plans. Instead of looking for more exercise plans I just need to pick one and go with it!
So starting today (even though today is Tuesday and I usually have an aversion to starting things on days that aren't Sunday or Monday) I am going to do the 7-day workout plan! That way in a week I'll have something new and exciting to look forward too.

No comments:

Post a Comment