Monday, March 21, 2011

Wow

So much has happened since the last time I blogged! I have barely had time to think.
First and most important I am engaged!!!
It was super unexpected and has taken a while to sink in. I'm sure anyone who is reading this has seen the video but I'll tell the story anyways.
So Tuesday I go to work (at midnight) like usual thoroughly excited for my last day of work for vacation. I spend the day counting down the hours before I leave. So about 10 minuets before I am supposed to leave my producer starts bugging me that I can leave because I had nothing left to do but I thought it was weird so I stuck around for five or so more minutes then left. I walked out the door of the studio and there is John. My heart just started beating a million miles an hour and everything from this point on is a blur. He starts talking about how much he loves me and everything and it kind of hits me what he is doing but I was so shocked I just kept asking him "What are you doing?" I wish I had have paid a little more attention to the details. Like I don't think I even looked in his eyes the whole time, and definitely not when he was down on one knee asking me to marry him. I had been telling everyone for weeks that he wouldn't propose for a while because I seriously thought this was six or more months away. We went to breakfast and I was still just in shock. I called most of my family members and they were excited. I watched the video of the proposal about 15 hundred times. So I wake up on Wednesday when we are going to Vegas and it really hits me. I'm getting married. Now that it has sunk in and I've had time to think about it I am really excited! So Vegas was awesome, it was great to just get away and relax and not have to worry about anything really. Oh when we arrived in Vegas John has rented a stretch hummer limo (yes he is extravagant) and the man holding the sign when we arrived said "The Future Mrs. Hoffman" so crazy! The limo was so much fun though. We ate some amazing food, won a little money, lost a little money and just had an overall good time. Now I am back to work, ugh, and working on planning a wedding! Which for now is fun but I am sure will be stressful at some point.

No comments:

Post a Comment