Monday, December 19, 2011

I'll Do Better, I Promise!!

I know, I know I suck at blogging. It has been almost 9 months since my last blog, which makes me kind of sad because a lot of amazing things have happened in that time and I missed the chance to write about them!! Which only makes me more determined to do better in the future.
Of the important things that have happened getting a new job is probably the most exciting! I am now working as a full-time reporter at the Daily Herald in Provo and I love it!! I am writing for a living, it is so amazing and I am so lucky! The only down fall is the commute but I will deal with it if it means I can do what I love every single day.
John also has a new job he is working as a mechanic now and also loves it. Which brings me to other important things like Wedding Planning!! The wedding is finally close enough that I can start doing things and it is so fun. I am a planner by nature. I make lists, I make charts, I plan things out it is what I do and there is no better place to put my planning skills to good use then a wedding!
We decided on June 21, 2012 at Millennial Falls for the date and location and it is beautiful! I am so excited. Oh and I found a wedding dress (would've been such a good blog if I wasn't a slacker) it is beautiful of course.
Another exciting thing is I am training for the Wasatch Back Ragnar.. 12 people, 36 hours, 197 miles from Logan to Park City.. Yikes. If I survive I will be walking down the aisle 5 days later, so here is hoping I don't break my leg!!! I am excited though my mom, Morgan and Whitney are all doing it too and I think it will be a great time together!
So that is all of the updates I have in life for now. I will do better with the "daily" adventures of Paige, promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment