Friday, December 23, 2011

McKenna

For those of you who don't know McKenna is my super adorable 2-year-old niece. I got to spend the whole day with her today. She is absolutely hysterical. She hugs me and loves me and is just so cute. A few of the funny things she says, "Those are my presents!!" If you ask her what happens when she is naughty she says "Uh-Oh all the presents go away" but then she get all mad and makes a little fist and says the first thing. She also says no thank you. Anytime you ask her to do something she doesn't want to do like get dressed she just says "No Thank You Paige." Even if she is yelling no thank you at least she is polite. She pretty much repeats anything you say which is fun. She runs around and laughs and plays with Willy, well rather chases Willy but it is pretty cute.
I don't know what will happen when there is another grand baby in the family and she doesn't get all the attention but I think it might be a disaster for her! I love her and her little personality so much, I just had to dedicate a little blog to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment