Monday, April 23, 2012

Did I miss something?

I apparently missed the day of kindergarten when you learn what different colors are called. The whole time I have been planning the wedding I have been telling people my colors are turquoise, silver and black but apparently what I think is turquoise is not what the rest of the world thinks is turquoise. I always thought turquoise was a combination of green and blue, but in reality most people think turquoise is a little mermaid blue color. Needless to say this has caused some confusion! The color I really wanted for my wedding is what most people refer to as Jade or teal! I still wonder how I came to the conclusion that this color I love so much is called turquoise because according to most of the world it is not!

No comments:

Post a Comment