Thursday, April 26, 2012

Wedding Dress Love

I went in for my final wedding dress fitting yesterday and much to my relief it fit well and looked great! I was so happy with it, I didn't want to take it off. It fits great and makes me look relatively skinny and its not uncomfortable, which is a good thing considering I am going to be wearing it for 8+ hours. I was talking to a friend though about it and she had such a fun idea, bake cookies in it. Not before the wedding of course but after the wedding when you have this big white dress that no one wants to buy and you will never wear again. Why not? It could even be a pretty fun little photo shoot, nothing formal of course but get a friend to take some pics of you baking in your wedding dress. I mean really what else are you going to do with it?

No comments:

Post a Comment