Monday, May 7, 2012

The Adventures of Willy

My adorable Pug dog Willy is one of the best things in my life. I love how excited he gets when I come home from work and how he likes to snuggle on the couch! He does some crazy things though. A week or so a go I was walking him and we encountered two other pugs, I was hoping he would be excited and want to play with them but really he was such a little scaredy cat! He kept hiding behind my legs and scratching at my legs just begging for me to pick him up. He has also recently decided its a fun idea to pee on the steps of our apartment building rather than on the grass. The funniest thing I have ever seen him do happened last night. I was sleeping but kept feeling this shaking on the bed, I thought maybe it was John just thrashing about and was about to yell at him, when I realized the pillow next to me was moving. Willy had someone managed to crawl inside the pillow case and couldn't get back out. I have no idea how he managed to get in there. He can't even get under the covers by himself because he has no nose and can't lift up the blanket but somehow he squeezed all 25 pounds of himself into the pillow and then was stuck because he couldn't turn around and wasn't smart enough to back out. I picked up the pillow to dump him out but that just scared him, it was so funny to feel him wriggling inside the pillow case. When I got him out he snuggled up to me, "Like thanks mom I was totally stuck in there." Such a silly little dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment