Sunday, May 13, 2012

I am not normal

I am not normal, there I said it. I like organizing things, calculating things and figuring out problems. I spent a good part of my day reorganizing my pintrest recipe board into categories just because I felt like it. I took my big giant recipe board and organized it down into 4 smaller more manageable boards. I also spent a good chuck of the day doing math to figure out how fast our Ragnar team is going to finish the race in and how long it will take each runner to run all of their legs. That is 36 legs and times I figured out, plus starting times for each of those legs. I don't just have one or two folders for documents on my computer or in my email I have several. At work for example, I have Health Stories, BYU Stories, UVU Stories, General Assignment Stories and Campus Notes and then a finished stories folder under all of those Headings. I get stressed when I open my inbox and there are 20 things just sitting there! I like things to be organized and in there place. I am for sure one of those people for who the saying, "Everything has a place," is true. I wouldn't let John help me put the groceries away yesterday because he might put things in the wrong place! It sounds silly but this is how I do things. So now you know, I am just not normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment