Thursday, May 17, 2012

Maybe I am a morning person

I have always thought that because I don't like getting up early I am not a morning person but sometimes I wonder if this is really true. Today for example I got up at 6:00 a.m. because I had to be at work early but I am in a better mood this morning than I am most mornings when I sleep an hour or two longer than I did today. This has happened before but I always just considered it a fluke. It is a curious thing really because I am the girl that sets my alarm for the latest possible time even if it means I have to rush to get ready or put my hair in a bun, again. But today I got up had plenty of time to get ready before I needed to leave at 7, listened to some music on my way to work and here I am in an excellent mood and I a feel less tired than usual (but that may have something to do with the rather large coffee I just drank). Maybe this is a new era in the world of Paige, an era in which it is possible to set my alarm early enough to workout before work and actually getting up and doing it rather than turning off my alarm and setting it for an hour and a half later. Well, maybe that is wishful thinking but at least for now I can "Good Morning" and actually mean it. It is a GOOD morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment