Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Whose idea was this?

When I originally agreed to run Ragnar I was well aware that it was less than a week before my wedding but I wasn't really concerned abot it. I thought 4 1/2 days would be plenty of time to recover and be ready for the big but the closer the race and the wedding get the more worried I become. What if I get hurt or sick or have big giant blisters and I can't wear my cute wedding shoes? What if I get a nasty sunburn and have big nasty blisters on my back? What if I am so sore I still can't walk normally down the aisle? These are my thoughts and I am terrified. More likely than not (at least I hope so) I will be a little sore but will be fully recovered for walking, dancing and whatever else I need to be ready for on my wedding day. But there are always those what ifs in the back of my head! More than anything it has become very stressful trying to get ready for 2 events at once! Between training for the race, doing wedding stuff and work I feel like I have no time to myself. The beach in Mexico is looking sooo good right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment