Sunday, September 9, 2012

Mini Scrumptious

As many of you know I have longed dreamed and talked about opening a bakery/cafe but the reality is having the financials to do that is a long ways in the future but I still want to improve my cooking skills and hopefully make people happy with food.
To accomplish that I have devised a plan for a mini-catering/food service business. 
The idea is simple, people want to have a home cooked meal for their party, family-get-together, social gathering, birthdays or whatever other occasion but don't want to cook, don't know how or aren't very good cooks themselves. That is where I come in. I can be hired to come in and cook dinner (or lunch or breakfast or the meal of your choosing) for you and friends and family. It could be anything from a simple appetizer spread or dessert bar to something as elaborate as 4-course meal. 
The cost will include grocery shopping, the cost of groceries, food preparation and plating and clean-up. 
If this sounds like something you are interested in please email me at paige@scrumptiousbakeryandcafe.com  with the details, when and where your gathering would be, what kinds of food you would like prepared and how many people will be attending. I will then create a menu or two for you to choose from and email that to you along with a quote for how much it will cost. 
If you like the idea spread the word to friends and family. I live in the Salt Lake area but am willing to travel within reason and with appropriate notice. Since I am new to this please give me at least 1 week notice for any events you may want me to cook for.
I look forward to serving you!

As a side note scrumptiousbakeryandcafe.com is not yet up and running, just email services so if you try to go to that website you will get an error, but I hope to have it ready to go soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment