Monday, March 29, 2010

Never Never Land

Somedays I wish I could be Peter Pan and live in Never Never Land, where I would never have to grow up and be responsible. I have exactly 6 weeks until I can no longer call myself a student and it is very scary. I have to find a real job, get my own health insurance and settle in for the rest of my working life. I wonder if everyone reaches a point in their life when they realize school is almost over and they don't know what to do with themselves. I have reached that point. I've gone to school for 17 consecutive years! The last time I didn't go to school I was 5 and lets be honest what do five year olds know about life? Not a thing would be the answer. I have known this day was coming for quite sometime now, but I think I have been trying desperately to stay in never never land. But now it is time to face reality and prepare for real life. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment