Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Vacation!!

I know, I know have been an slacker for the past few days. I have been trying like to crazy to get all my stories written, laundry washed and homework done. But now I am officially on vacation. I am sitting in the airport waiting for my flight to board on my way to New York. I'll be in New York until Monday when I'm flying to Denver and will be staying with my older sister and babysitting my super duper cute niece McKenna. This is the second red-eye flight I've taken and other than arriving at your destination super early in the morning, I've decided this is the way to go. You can sleep on the flight and before you know it you'll be wherever you're going. Since this vacation is serving a duel purpose, a chance for my brain to take a break and meeting my boyfriends family, I'll keep you updated on the Daily adventures of P, New York Edition.

No comments:

Post a Comment