Thursday, March 11, 2010

The Peeps

Unless your name is Nicole Simper the title of this post may be confusing to you. By the time I am done, however, you will find this statement as funny as I do. The peeps can be defined as the excessive need to pee or having to pee frequently. This is not a disorder, but rather a self-induced state of being caused by drinking too much liquid. I have found that things like coffee and Mt. Dew seem to induce the peeps the fastest. Ice tea, water or really any liquid you ingest can cause this state of being though. The peeps happen when you drink a large amount of liquid in a short amount of time and then consequently have to go the bathroom at least every fifteen minutes, if not more often. One would think that once you have the peeps you would simply stop drinking for an hour or so and let your body return to its normal state. That is the odd thing about the peeps, once I have them I continue drinking liquids at an alarming rate, furthering the problem. It becomes a vicious never ending cycle: drink, peep, drink, peep. The term peep came from an episode of Rob and Big (a very funny reality TV show if you haven't seen it) and since its introduction to me by Nicole has been incorporated into my daily vocabulary. In case you were curious, I am experiencing the peeps as I write this. I'm afraid I have to end the post now, I have to peep.

2 comments:

  1. like that time we drank kool-aid and played monopoly with Kacey!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly like that! Except we didn't have a cool thing to call it back then.

    ReplyDelete