Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Skinny Cows

Hello world, so its been a day since I posted last but in that time I have discovered something rather hysterical. Skinny Cow ice cream treats. I'm a big fan of ice cream no matter what, but since I am attempting to eat healthier I am always looking for lower calorie but nonetheless yummy treats. Skinny Cow treats just that, yummy, low fat and low calorie goodness. I just find the name funny Skinny Cow. I grew up on a farm and can reassure you that there is no such thing as a skinny cow, that is unless the cow in question is dying of a disease, but even then skinny is still not the word I would use to describe them. Maybe its my rural upbringing that caused me to laugh out loud in the ice cream aisle, or maybe its the fact that right next to the Skinny Cow treats are Fat Boy treats. So think about this next time you want a frozen treat, would you rather eat a Skinny Cow or Fat Boy? Just something to consider.

No comments:

Post a Comment