Thursday, March 15, 2012

1 Year

One year ago today John proposed to me and tomorrow it will be 3 years since we started dating. It is crazy how fast time flies! I can't even believe we have been engaged for a whole year! So I am going to dedicating this post to John and the things I love about him.
I love how he can make me laugh in almost any situation. I love that he will do pretty much anything for me, including going to the store at 10:30 p.m. to get me cough syrup and tissues and sitting with me at the pharmacy for 2 hours at 11 p.m. when he had to work at 6 the next morning. He love me even when I am fat!! He says I am not fat but that isn't the point. My family loves him and he is so cute with McKenna!
In exactly 3 months and 1 week from right now I will be getting ready to get married! I am super excited and can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment