Wednesday, March 7, 2012

I. Want. Cupcakes

Well not really multiple cupcakes but just one cupcake. There are several very delicious looking cupcakes sitting a mere 10 feet from my desk right now. The kinds you see in windows of bakeries and on cupcake wars. I want to eat one so so bad. I have been doing so well with my diet plan and I don't want to ruin all that for just one cupcake! But they look sooo good!!
To deter myself I thought about how many calories must be in one of those cupcakes, I would say 500 is a conservative guess but we will go with that. In order for me to burn off 500 calories I would have to go running for 30 minutes. 30 minutes sweating it out on the treadmill for ONE cupcake. I am trying to stay strong but will three hours of work left it could be a hard battle.

No comments:

Post a Comment