Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Not in a Blogging Mood

I apologize for being so tardy with my blogging but I just haven't been in the mood lately. Not that I am having a bad week or anything, on the contrary life is going great right now but I just haven't felt like I had anything super important I needed to share with the blogging world. So here are a few updates.
We are now 99 days away from the wedding!! It is so crazy that it is coming so fast but I am getting really excited.
Spring is also coming which makes me almost as excited as the wedding. The sun is shining and it is warm enough to leave the house without a coat or big sweater. Since I live in Utah I know this won't last forever but I am enjoying and look forward to the day when spring is here to stay.
I have lost 10 pounds. Yup that is right, 10 pounds. I owe it all to my personal trainer and her genius but it is so exciting to finally lose weight after trying and failing for such a long time!
Well that is really all that seems to be happening in the life of Paige right now. I will try to be a better blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment