Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Construction

Construction makes me crazy. I swear people that are in charge of construction projects have no brains, because to me it would make sense to have all your people working on one project and get it done fast before moving. But no whoever is in charge of the construction on North Temple is an idiot. They are getting ready to install trax to the airport, but apparently have 15 million other things they have to do along North temple before they can and they are doing them all at once.
There are no less than 6 different construction zones and projects along the 3 1/2 mile stretch of North Temple I drive every day too and from work, including one right outside my apartment, good thing I have ear plugs. And the way the lanes are closed and merging changes daily, meaning I never know what my drive to work might entail. Its ridiculous to me. Finish one project move to the next and everyone will be less confused, happy and I think things will get done quicker.

No comments:

Post a Comment