Monday, January 24, 2011

I. Love. Reading

I have always loved reading, ever since I was a little girl I have loved reading. But I think I love it even more know because books offer an amazing escape from reality. Not that my life sucks or anything but books allow me to create countless fantasy worlds in my head.
I recently started reading a new book, the fifth in the Fever Series, if you like fiction and aren't afraid of a little graphic detail you should read them they are amazing. I can't put this book down, except for when I have to work or eat or sleep.
I think me liking reading so much is one of the reasons that I love writing, its so much fun to create a story.
I just someday hope that I can write a book as entertaining and fun to read as the ones I have read in my lifetime.

No comments:

Post a Comment