Saturday, January 8, 2011

Pajama Day

You know those days when you don't get out of your pajamas all day? I've had one of those days, I put my pj's on when I got home from work at 8:30 in the morning and haven't got out of them in the 18 hours since. It is amazing! And just exactly what I needed, no where to be or nothing really important to do. I must admit adjusting to working 40 hours a week and at night nonetheless has been a challenge for me. I constantly feel like sleeping and when I do manage to be awake I don't feel like doing anything productive. So this pj day was just what I needed to recharge and tomorrow hopefully I'll finally get somethings done on my day off. Sure I could be cleaning or doing other productive thing, but lets be honest when is anyone ever productive in their pajamas? So I think I'll got watch some old Sex and the City episodes.

No comments:

Post a Comment