Friday, January 28, 2011

Live at Little!!!

I have a new pet peeve.
I actually don't know if you can call it a pet peeve but rather something that bothers me. I know countless, literally, it would take me several minutes to think of and count all the girls I know that have gotten married super young after having only dated for a few months and then have babies with in a year of getting married.
It's craziness! Like I know a girl that got married 5 months, that's right 5 months, after meeting her now husband!! They've been married for two years and now have a baby, so not worst case. I know another girl that got married within 8 months of meeting her husband and was well into her pregnancy before their first year anniversary. I just don't understand!
How can you know after five months that you want to spend the rest of your life together?! And if you do decide that how can you want to have a baby less than a year after you get married.
I know this is all personal choice, but I think you should actually know someone for a while before you get married and you should take time to adjust to married life before you have a baby.
My sister has a baby and her whole world revolves around that little girl, she is an amazing mom, but she waited almost 3 years after they got married to have a baby!! How many 19 year old's do you know that are ready to give up their lives for a husband and a baby? I know I wasn't ready and I know I've had a million amazing experiences since I was 19 that I never would've had if I was married and had children! I just think people should live a little and experience life before they settle down forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment