Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Muffin Shame

I went to breakfast this morning with my good friend Nicole before she moves away to New York. We went to Mimi's Cafe which I love for breakfast! Our breakfasts came with a muffin and last time I went there I had a Honey Bran muffin that was really good so that is what I decided to order. When I ordered this our waiter was like, "Bran really? Out of all the muffins you choose bran?" Nicole ordered a blueberry and he shamed her too, then proceeded to list in order of popularity their 8 muffins. Apparently blueberry and bran rank 7th and 8th. I am not a person that wants to eat chocolate chips or chocolate mousse or carrot muffins with my breakfasts. This is what I wanted to say to Mr. Waiter, "I don't care if most people order the banana chocolate chip muffin, I want a bran muffin so just keep your opinions to yourself and bring me my muffin!" I was a waitress once and I get it sometimes people ask for opinions on what is good or not but never once did I waiver from my bran muffin choice, so don't make me feel bad about ordering what I want! I still left him a pretty good tip because when Nicole didn't like her blueberry muffin he brought her a free banana chocolate chip one.

No comments:

Post a Comment