Thursday, February 16, 2012

So Excited

I have been considering hiring a personal trainer/nutritionist but just haven't been able to bring myself to pay the kind of money it costs. Yesterday I discovered the coolest thing, a local business that does online personal training. So I bit the bullet and signed up because as you know I have been so discouraged lately and I just need someone's help! If you are like John you are probably thinking how does an online personal trainer work? So it started with a personal assessment, asking me about my weight, height, body fat my current exercises and eating habits, healthy foods I like to eat and foods I would like to be included in my regular diet. I went into super detail explaining how far I can run without walking, lifting weights and being sore every single time, how I am obsesses with desserts and that I cook dinner for more than just me. Now Lindsey (that is the personal trainer's name) will take a few days and create me a custom workout and diet plan! I think it is awesome! I paid for 3 months because it was cheaper that way and the more help I can get the better! And I am excited because Lindsey said she ran the Las Vegas Ragnar so she can help me get ready for the Utah one. I just wish it wasn't going to take 3 days to get my program. I had a personal trainer before and it was so so helpful, just knowing that someone was going to hold me accountable and that I don't want to cheat or waste because I am paying for it! From what I understand I will have to email Lindsey how I did with my diet every night and how I did with the workout plan once a week, which is awesome. So as you can tell I am super excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment