Sunday, February 26, 2012

Wahoo!

I have been doing my workout and diet plan for a whole week now and as of this morning I have lost 3 pounds! I am so excited. It is great to have worked hard and to see that hard work paying off. Today I made all my snacks and lunches for next week so the diet will be easy. All I have to do in the morning is grab my containers and head out the door! No need to measure anything or decide what I am going to eat because it is all ready to go!
In other news my beat at the Daily Herald is expanding! I will now be covering UVU in addition to Health and BYU issues. I am actually excited because there are many days that I feel like I should be doing more work and I struggle to find stories so I am looking forward to having more to write about!

No comments:

Post a Comment