Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Siesta Time

I think the Spanish have the right idea when it comes to afternoon Siestas. I mean who doesn't want a nap in the afternoon? I would go for a 30 to 45 minute nap almost every single day, sometimes longer if the time was available.
I feel like I would be motivated to come to work earlier knowing I would be rewarded with a nap later in the day. I also feel like I would get more done in the afternoon because I would be refreshed and ready to go, instead of dragging during the afternoon slump. And siesta time would really benefit everyone because if stores and business were to close for an hour or two lets say from 1 to 3 p.m. then they could need to stay open later to accommodate the public and more people would have the time and energy to go shopping after work!! Okay maybe not but still I think it is such a good idea.
All in favor of Siesta time raise your hand!!

No comments:

Post a Comment