Saturday, February 11, 2012

Sucessful Saturday

I would classify today as a success. I slept in until 10:30 and then John and I cleaned the apartment; complete with with moving the furniture and vacuuming underneath. I then went running, which I have to say was the lease successful part of the day. The workout room is normally comfortably cool but when I walked in today it was so hot I could barely breathe. I ran for 5 minutes before I stopped to go ask the managers what the problem was. They were out of the office but I saw the thermostat was set at almost 90 degrees and heat was turned. It was blowing hot air on me while I was trying to run! And the managers locked all the windows so they don't open, so annoying. So anyways I ran two miles and then John and I went to Millennial Falls (the wedding place) and tasted dinner options, dessert options and cake options. I was pleasantly surprised when John like the cinnamon crumb cake with cream cheese frosting. It was really tasty! And the thing gave us a good idea of some of the centerpieces and things we can choose when we go down to lay everything out in a few weeks. Then we went grocery shopping and got all sorts of delicious food! Then I made sugar cookie dough so I can make valentines cookies tomorrow. And finally John and I made BBQ chicken pizza! It was so yummy. So as you can see the day was a great success; cleaning, running, cake tasting, grocery shopping and pizza making!!

No comments:

Post a Comment