Friday, February 17, 2012

Sometimes I Lie

Remember how I said I was going to try and post less about losing weight? Well sometimes I am a liar. I just got my workout and diet plan from my personal trainer and I am so so so so excited!! I honestly feel like a kid on Christmas morning. You know when you get so excited you squeal and kick your legs? Yeah I just did that at my desk. The awesome thing about the plan is it is pretty flexible with lots of options for food and it looks I get to eat a lot (or it looks like it anyways). I am excited to make my grocery list and get started on Sunday.
I love love love that it is all laid out for me. I don't have to guess about anything, not how much of each food I should, not how long I should work out, it is all ready for me all I have to do is do it!
I am doing a happy dance inside right now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment