Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Just Go Away

Today is the third day in a row I have had a headache. Monday I didn't get said headache until about 5:30 p.m. so I took some Advil and finished my shift at work no problem. Tuesday the headache started around 1 p.m. not wanting to be a drug addict I didn't take any medicine until just before I left work an hour early because my head hurt so bad. Today the headache started on my drive to work about 9:00 a.m. after I had already taken two tylenol as a preventative method. I very seriously considered turning around and calling in sick but the two interviews I had scheduled and two stories I had to write deterred me. Now sitting at work staring at the blinding light of my computer screen I really wish I had just gone home.
I don't know why I am getting these headaches. I am fully hydrated, I am eating healthier than I have in months and I am working out. I go to bed tired each night and feel like I am sleeping well. I had my eyes checked recently so I know my glasses are out of date. I am not experiencing any significant stress that I can think of but still my head is hurting.
I don't know what the problem is or how to fix it I just want the headaches to just go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment