Friday, February 10, 2012

New Cuisine

I am very much looking forward to when I get off work in an hour and 20 minutes because that means I get to go home and then John and I are going to dinner that Wild Grape! I have been wanting to go here for seriously 2 years. It is a restaurant that boasts most of their food is made from local grown or organic food and I really excited to try it. I have looked at the menu 3 times already today and can't wait to go there and order something.
I would say John and I are pretty boring when it comes to going out. We don't usually go to a lot of new unique places (partly because we can't afford it, partly because John is a little bit picky) which makes today even more exciting. I will post later on how the dining experience went but for now I am counting down the minutes until I can go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment