Monday, January 23, 2012

150 Days

In exactly 150 days I will be getting ready to walk down the aisle and get married. It is insane to me how fast the time has gone by! It seems like not long ago the day count was 350 days! We finally got our save-the-dates and sent them out to those coming from out of state, I guess there is no going back now (not that I want too, just saying). I wish I could say everything was ready for the wedding but there is still a lot to do! We have picked out our wedding bands and the groomsmen tuxes though, so we are getting closer. Although the days are flying by it also seems to be going really slow, I know that sounds dumb but it seems like New Years was forever ago but it has really only been 3 weeks. It seems strange that in 151 days I will no longer be Paige Fieldsted but Paige Hoffman. I should start practicing signing my new name, after all it took me 24 years to perfect my signature and now I have to start all over again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment