Monday, January 23, 2012

Only Child Syndrome

I think if John and I still have Willy when we decide to have children (and I hope we do!!) Willy is going to have a hard time adjusting to not being the only child. Yesterday we baby sat for a friend of ours and when I was holding the baby trying to get him to stop crying Willy was whining because he couldn't sit on my lap. Then when Jaden wasn't crying Willy would just look at him like "When is that thing leaving?"
Towards the end of the night Willy finally decided he was okay and came at sat by him, but as soon as he left Willy curled up on my lap. Then in the days I have been working at home he just sleeps right next to my leg all day and when I try to work out he licks my leg and tries to sit on my lap when I am stretching. The little guy is clearly a spoiled rotten only child and an attention hog, if you aren't petting him he acts like the whole world is going to end. Good thing he has a long time before he needs to worry about a baby coming to stay!

No comments:

Post a Comment