Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Bye-Bye January!

It is so crazy that tomorrow is February, where has the time gone?! I am proud to note that although I didn't blog everyday I did manage to write a blog for 23 out of 31 days, not bad for getting back into the swing of things. I have decided it will be fun to look back every month and see what I accomplished. So this month I love 6 pounds!! Yup, all of it was weight I gained over Christmas but this is progress none the less. I ran 45 miles (or will have after I go running tonight). It took me until August to run that far last year so this is big for me! I gathered a ton of addresses for the wedding, sent out Save-the-Date cards and helped John pick out tuxes for him and his groomsmen. So most of my big accomplishments revolve around the wedding, but it is what it is. I am looking forward to February, John's Birthday, more wedding nonsense and more running of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment