Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Change of Plans

I have decided the plan I had to open a bakery/cafe is never going work and I will tell you why. Owning/running/cooking things for a bakery is going to require getting up very early every morning to bake fresh delicious treats for people to enjoy, because no one wants stale baked goods! Here is where the problem comes in.. I am not a morning person. I am the kind of person that will get up and then decide to go back to bed for 10 more minutes, when in reality that 10 minutes isn't going to do any good in terms of sleep. I just don't know if I could get up at say 5 a.m. every morning to bake things. I am still considering the options here because I do still want to open a bakery/cafe.
I suppose there are more important things to worry about like getting funding, having a business plan, finding the space, equipment, employees etc. and making sure I could actually make a profit before I ever need to worry about what time I will have to get up in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment