Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Excuses, Excuses

I often think about what I am going to blog about and I originally thought this was going to be a poor pity me blog about how I suck at life blah, blah, blah. But instead I decided I needed to rethink why I would want to write a blog like that? I think a lot of people, myself included, put themselves down just so others can give them compliments and lift them up. If I tell my mom, John, my sisters or most of my friends that I suck most of them will come back with a compliment and list of reasons why I don't suck but I think what I really need is someone to say "You know what Paige? You and your excuses do suck." I originally started thinking about this blog while I was running today and not wanting to keep running and how fat I am blah, blah, blah. But really all I have are excuses. There are very few things that could physically keep me from being able to run 3 miles but there a million excuses. At the top of the list today it was too hot in the room, there were other people in the room watching me (even though that is not true), my knee hurt, my stomach hurt, it was late, I had just eaten, again blah, blah, blah. They are all just excuses to justify my bad behavior and I need to do get rid of them, move on with my life and reach my goals. We all have excuses.. What is yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment