Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Tires, Tires and More Tires

My car needs new tires... again. Normally this wouldn't seem like a big deal but let me explain. I have owned my car for about 4 1/2 years and in that time I have put no less than 20 tires on the stupid car. The problem seems to be with the rims because the idiot who owned the car before me decided to put after market rims on the thing and they have caused me nothing but problems. So I have found four new rims for only 20 bucks (which is good because the tires will not be cheap) and will be putting four new tires on in the next few days, which will bring the tire count to at least 24 (I may have missed a few single ones here and there). I think it is safe to say I have spent more on tires and tire maintenance than I probably paid for the car!! Hopefully this will solve the problem and will be worry free for the next 45,000 miles or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment