Saturday, January 28, 2012

Inspiration

First off I apologize for slacking the last few days. I have been enjoying a few days at home in Altamont, it is so nice to come out here and just relax sometimes. But something else happened as well!! I found the inspiration I need to lose weight. I was going through photos to find a few to put on a wedding video for John and I, when I stumbled across photos from my senior year in high school. I know I was much smaller then than I am now but I found one picture of me at state volleyball and I have to say damn, I looked good! I have never called myself skinny, but I would say I am skinny in this photo. So I am taking it home and I am going to hang it on my fridge so I can look at it everyday. It makes me excited to have something to work towards, not that I didn't before but I now I have something tangible to look at and remember that I was that size once so I can do it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment