Friday, January 13, 2012

Friday the 13th

I thought I would pay some homage to my birthday. Not that today is the day I was born but today is Friday the 13th and I happen to have been born of Friday the 13th. So while most people consider the day unlucky or scary, I think it is a pretty cool day. After all I came into the world on Friday the 13th so that in and of itself makes it a cool day ;)
I wish I had some really awesome stories about things that have happened to me on Friday the 13th to prove that it isn't a scary day but I really can't think of anything.
The best thing I have is one my 22nd birthday, which happened to fall on Friday the 13th, my fiance (then boyfriend) John took me flying in a tiny little plane. We flew over to my home town and I got to take pictures of my house from the air, which was pretty cool! And we didn't crash so that is lucky!
There are apparently 2 more Friday the 13ths this year but don't worry I won't write about that unless something really awesome happens one of those days.
So happy Friday the 13th to you all! May good things come your way.

No comments:

Post a Comment