Friday, January 20, 2012

Working From Home

I have been working from home the past three day because there is a plumbing problem at work and since there are no working bathrooms in the building we get to work from home (and good thing to because my car is in the process of being repaired so I can drive it safely again). I can't decide how I feel about working from home. On one hand it is nice to be able to get up 15 minutes before I have to "be" at work and not have to get all dressed up. But at the same time it is good to get dressed, put on make-up and get out of the house everyday! I do love spending the day with Willy, he just lays by my leg all day long and I love not having to drive 45 minutes each way to get to work; so when I work 9 to 5 at 5 I am really done, I don't have to drive another hour home. Some of you, like John, might think that while I say I am "working" at home I am really just watching TV doing nothing. Not true! I haven't turned on the TV and have gotten just as much done in the past three days as I would have had I been at the office. In fact I probably do more work, because I feel like if I am at home I should be working, not surfing the internet like I sometimes do when I am actually at work. This working from home business could last almost 2 more weeks so I guess we shall how I feel about it then. But for now I am enjoying all the money I am saving on gas!

No comments:

Post a Comment