Friday, January 13, 2012

Way Too Full

For the first time in months I am uncomfortable full, to the point of almost wanting to throw up. I never understood why we do this to ourselves? I knew more than 2 hours ago if I kept eating I would get too full and feel sick, yet I continued to snack and eat. Why you may ask? The answer is simple, I love food. I love food. I love food so much that I will continue eating delicious things until I physically can not take another bite. And the thing that disgusts me most is I wasn't even eating good food! Yes queso and chips are tasty but definitely not worth this feeling. I think this may be a stepping stone in my journey to gain control over food and my eating habits. I think the next time I am too the point of fullness but want to continue eating I am going to ask myself "Is what you are about to put in your mouth worth the sick feeling you are going to have later?" I hope 99 percent of the time the answer will be no but I know I will still have moments of weakness. I just hope I can remember how gross my stomach feels right now and that will deter me even just a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment