Monday, January 2, 2012

Makeover

As I am sure you noticed my blog is getting a make-over. Since I created my blog almost 2 years ago a lot has changed in my life so why not the look of my blog? And I decided the old look was a little boring. I am not 100 percent sold on the current look, so don't be surprised if the style changes every day until I figure out the look that really fits me.
Since we are talking about makeovers I am working on making over a few aspects of my life. I am really trying to change my relationship with food. Up until this point in my life food and I have always had a love/hate relationship. I love love food but hate it when I overeat and feel like crap. I want to learn to enjoy all the foods I love (including desserts) without overdoing it. I want to be able to enjoy food without it controlling me or the things I do. I am also working on being more open minded and less critical. I am an opinionated person and usually once I form an opinion it is hard to influence me one way or the other but I want to try to be more open minded to trying new things, trying things I might not have liked in the past and having new fun experiences. Part of that is not being so critical of other people and their ideas.
So look forward to fun changes on my blog and in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment