Monday, January 9, 2012

Wedding Fever

I think I have found my calling in life.. I should be a wedding planner. I am pretty sure every girl makes plans to start a wedding planning business with their closest friends at some point in their life.. I am no exception. Except I never knew how much fun planning a wedding really could be, except I think it would be much less stressful if I could plan someone else's wedding and use someone else's money. I have always heard people say planning for a wedding is fun but I always thought they were crazy, but really it turns out it is fun.
With the wedding a little more than 5 months away things are starting to come together. John and I picked out tuxes, well I approved them after him and his best man picked them out, Saturday. I have my address list more than 50 percent completed, I have designed return address labels and started working on mailing labels for the guests. I already have my wedding dress and am just waiting for my fitting appointment. There are still a lot of things to do but it is fun! As I have said before I like planning things, I like coordinating and I like being in charge, all things that get to happen while I am planning my wedding.
If I was a wedding planner though I could spend unlimited amounts of money (well not unlimited but still) and plan out all the little details! But alas I have chosen a different career path so for now I will just enjoy the wedding planning time while it is here!

No comments:

Post a Comment